DA VINCI'S INTERNATIONAL PRIMARY SCHOOL
ADMISSIONS FOR 2020/2021 SCHOOL YEAR
- The admissions process in Da Vinci's International Primary School is open all year long and, depending on the number of pupils in the classes, you can join the school at any level of primary education.
- Registration to grades 0-3 is possible in both locations: Podbipięty Street and Pilotów Street. Children will be safely transport to schools with our private school busses. Classes 4-8 are taking place at Pilotów Street -> https://is.edu.pl/en/
- Admissions for 2020/2021 are still going on. Please note that the number of available seats in each grade is limited.
- To apply, please fill the application form in (to obtain the form, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone: 604 617 495. You can send your application by e-mail or deliver it in person to: English Primary School, 66 Podbipięty Street, 31-980 Cracow.
- Individual meetings will be arranged with parents and students via phone or e-mail.
- Admission conditions:
- School application form.
- Parents-Principals meeting.
- Recruitment meeting.
- Positive opinion of the psychologist.
- Payment of the recruitment fee (*).
If these conditions will be completed, the child will be admitted to school.
(*) After the admission parents/guardians shall sign the contract within 5 days and pay the recruitment fee.