The topic of the May challenge is tribes.
You can choose a native tribe from your continent and create either a documentary film or a presentation.
The information that must be found in the film/presentation is:
1. Where the tribe is from?
2. When did they live?
3. Their beliefs and/or religion.
4. What language(s) did they speak?
5. Any monuments/cities they built.
6. How did they dress?
7. Their traditions (holidays, rituals, etc.).
8. Are they still alive today? If not, what happened to them?
10. Any other fun facts you may find.
Please remember to include a works cited page (how to make a works cited page can be found on Edmodo in the folder “MLA format” in your English group). If you do not include a works cited page you will receive one less star than you would with it – for turning in a project with a works cited page you can receive up to 3 stars.
The presentation/film must be send to Mrs. Monika until Tuesday, May 26th.