At English Primary School we make sure that:
- every pupil with their unique personality has the opportunity to broaden their knowledge with the support of teaching methods that best fit them;
- the truth about the world is discovered creatively and with active use of the potential of all types of intelligence;
- the pupils acquire knowledge and achieve good results, with a lot of focus on the development of interpersonal skills, self-confidence and their individual potential;
- holistic approach to learning and education provides support, encouragement, and a sense of security;
- the taught values of respect and tolerance translate into responsibility and understanding world citizenship;
- every pupil receives the tools for discovering the world and developing that match their abilities and talents;
- the different types of intelligence and teaching methods are reflected in the system of evaluation of the progress made by our pupils.