Parents are obliged to pay the following fees to the school for the child’s school attendance:
- one-off admissions fee of PLN 1,800,
- flat monthly fee of PLN 2,500,
- fee for paid extracurricular activities, which is defined on the basis of the number of children attending specific class,
- daily nutrition fee of PLN 15 (basic menu), special diet fees are set individually (approx. PLN 18)
- Insurance premium of PLN 32.50.
Both the one-off registration fee and the school fees are payable by bank transfer into the bank account:
12 1050 1445 1000 0092 0355 5769
Absence of the child is not the basis for lowering the school fee or permanent paid extracurricular activities.
In the case of absence of the child, the condition of not charging the nutrition fee is that parents mark the child’s absence in the Parents’ Login Panel no later than until 7:00 a.m. on the day of their child’s absence.